[Peace] I endorse Betsy Dirksen Londrigan in IL-13

Niloofar Shambayati niloofar.peace at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 02:34:25 UTC 2018

Robert,

I'm surprised by your endorsement. She's totally an establishment
candidate. She has a big smile and no real agenda, except the generic
"caring for families". Like her mentor, Durbin, she doesn't even support a
national health care system (improved medicare for all). I hope to hear
stronger arguments in her favor. Thanks!

Niloofar