[Peace] Obama is coming to the U of I. Should we have a protest against the war in Yemen?

Niloofar Shambayati niloofar.peace at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 03:16:14 UTC 2018

I strongly support the idea for its improbable potential to shame the
University for honoring him for dedicating his career "to the highest
ideals of ethics, fair play and service to country". What an insult to the
real public servants who have paid heavily for acting ethically!

It would definitely be a great bonus, if Obama is prompted afterward to
implicitly admit that he was wrong to "fuel" a dirty war against the people
of Yemen to placate the Saudis!

Niloofar Shambayati