[Peace] Hoyer has a primary challenger, who is hammering him on endless war

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Apr 23 19:20:47 UTC 2019

Check this out. And then notice who else of your Twitter friends is
following her on Twitter. This could be *very interesting*. Note that Adam
Smith got a lot better on this because he was being hammered by a primary
challenger for voting against our cluster bomb amendment. Hoyer's district
in Maryland is very close to DC. It would be *so easy* for DC people to
make trouble there.

https://twitter.com/MeetMckayla/status/1120678976375152641

   1.

*Mckayla Wilkes*‏ @MeetMckayla <https://twitter.com/MeetMckayla>
FollowingFollowing @MeetMckayla
More

6/10 Hoyer’s actions on ending U.S. involvement in the war crimes and
humanitarian crises in Yemen have been tepid at best. While he did
eventually vote in favor of S.J.Res.7, which I commend, his office
previously resisted efforts to end our support for the atrocities.