[Peace] Hoyer has a primary challenger, who is hammering him on endless war

Debra Schrishuhn deb.pdamerica at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:05:04 UTC 2019

This example is why primary challenges are essential to the democratic
process. A new DCCC rule (led by Rep Cheri Bustos) blacklists vendors and
political consultants who help primary challengers, preventing them from
getting contracts throughout the election season. With this rule in place,
it would have been much harder for AOC to win, or for any progressive to
challenge a sitting House Democrat effectively.

Our Revolution, aided by Progressive Democrats of America and Justice
Democrats, is heading an effort to get the DCCC to reverse this
anti-democratic ruling. Stay tuned.

Deb