[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Panel at UFL today at 3

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:12:21 UTC 2019

That's a great idea. I would attend.

BTW, the film is available online (as is her first film), as Nina opposes
copyright restrictions.

The event yesterday was enlightening and moving in a non-manipulative way.
It was video recorded by two different people, so I assume it will be
available for viewing, which I recommend. It lasted the entire 2 hours, and
both the presentations and audience comments/questions were densely and
intelligently substantive, sometimes to the point of being overwhelming.

Apparently there was a pre-event protest, or at least expression of
solidairty, upstairs at the UFL an hour prior to the event, by the trans
community. I was hoping the the N-G would deign to cover the proceedings,
and I sent Jim Dey a note encouraging that, but apparently not, at least
from today's paper.