[Peace] SDaS in W Virginia--July 7-27--come drive there with me!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Wed May 15 23:34:33 UTC 2019

Hi friends--School for Designing a Society has a 3 week program on our land
in the Blue Ridge Mountains in West Virginia, called: *Desire &
Design--Construct Your Humanism. *

*Compassion & empathy are often thwarted by the systems we live in. Let's
strategize, brain-and-heart-storm how to act from a base of humanism. *

*Open to people in all the caring professions (health, education, small
business, governance, farming, etc). *
[image: Humanism-poster-2019-toSend2.jpg]

--
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net