[Peace] AOTA & NFN video recommendations

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Aug 22 05:27:27 UTC 2020

Here are the latest batch of videos I recommended to UPTV's Jason Liggett for running
during AOTA & NFN. As before, I've recommended to prioritize my suggestions behind
anyone else's in case there's something else you'd rather be seen instead.

-J

BlackAgendaReport.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsdUc0jY5CM -- (39m 44s) Left Lens episode 4:
BlackAgendaReport.com's Margaret Kimberley & Danny Haiphong discuss "Why Trump Can
Still Win and Why We Must Oppose U.S.' New Cold War Against China".

Consortium News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qs3JCnhsNI -- (22m 12s) "More Courtroom Chaos at
Assange August Hearing with Deepa Driver" -- a summary of recent courtroom action in
the ongoing Assange hearings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIp9jziqqbU -- (1h 4m 56s) "WikiLeaks Iraq War Logs:
What it means for Press Freedom" -- WikiLeaks on the importance of the Iraq War Logs.

Grayzone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31qQcY_kX9c -- (1h 18m 45s) "DNC embraces neocons,
and Russiagate just won't die" -- Aaron Maté, Ben Norton, and Max Blumenthal review
the DNC offering in the Biden campaign (which is basically nothing, eminently
fulfilling Biden's promise to his rich donors "Nothing would fundamentally change",
and ongoing Russiagate claims.

CODEPINK live pre-DNC commentary

Thanks to Morton Brussel for this video pointer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgwGh9-uPio -- (1h 24m) Medea Benjamin, Phyllis
Bennis, and Vijay Prasad on foreign policy.

No to the New Cold War in China

A series of short talks, each talk from a different speaker, all addressing this
topic, objecting to a new cold war with China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLgbxjQ3moY -- (10m 27s) Max Blumenthal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXVz-0KcBtA -- (7m 15s) Margaret Kimberley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO6xkRB5FG0 -- (6m 40s) Qiao Collective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFYHwSDd180 -- (9m 54s) Radhika Desai