[Peace] You know what

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 26 22:01:13 UTC 2020

Thanks David for digging up and reproducing this bit of history of early (2003) AWARE meetings. It reinforces my memory of who attended/participated, and who did not.

The dangers now we all face are even more dire for humanity and the nation, but not as compelling, unfortunately for local organizing, as what the U.S. was waging then in the Middle East, especially in Iraq. Recent interviews with Chomsky, Richard Wolff, Paul Jay, and others, describe the present predicament compellingly. “Desperate" is a word now in apt  currency.

"What is to be done”?

Mort