[Peace] Syracuse Cultural Workers -- want a Peace calendar? Let me know by 7/31

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:03:07 UTC 2020

Hey all,

Is anyone interested in a Peace Calendar for 2021?
Syracuse Cultural Workers is still printing their annual Peace Calendars.

Speak quickly if you'd like one of their wall or desk calendars.   If at
least ten of us commit to buying, at say $12 apiece, then I'll get a batch.

We have to place the order by 7/31 to get the wholesale price, so please
respond soon if you'd like one (or two!).