[Peace] 2021 Peace calendar? Let Stuart know by 7/31

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:29:05 UTC 2020

 Just a reminder to let Stuart know by Friday if you want one. The peace calendars are always beautiful. The 2021 calendar this coming year is no exception. Featuring art around themes like: green new deal, youth in the lead, climate refugees, resilience is rooted in relationships,...$15.95 each. For an additional cost, we can mail a peace calendar to your favorite politician's office so for an entire year they are reminded of the goals and values of the peace movements. [Please provide the name and address]2021 is the 50th edition. You can see it here: https://www.syracuseculturalworkers.com/products/2021-peace-calendarOver the coming decade, we will either break the grip of fossil fuels or suffer ever-more extreme climate disasters. We hope this 50th Peace Calendar inspires action and support for efforts to stop the people, corporations and political actors bent on destroying the earth in the name of profit. Bottom art throughout draws from the rich history of powerful images published in past calendars. Over 300 people's history annotations50th editionHolidays for many faithsLunar cycles, 13 native moons14X11 closed, 28x11 on wallEmail Stuart Levy: stuartnlevy at gmail.comSincerely, Karen Medina
-------- Original message --------From: Stuart Levy via Peace <peace at lists.chambana.net> Date: 7/28/20  17:03  (GMT-06:00) To: Peace <peace at anti-war.net> Subject: [Peace] Syracuse Cultural Workers -- want a Peace calendar? Let me know by 7/31
    Hey all,

    Is anyone interested in a Peace Calendar for 2021?
    Syracuse Cultural Workers is still printing their annual Peace
    Calendars.

    Speak quickly if you'd like one of their wall or desk calendars.
    If at least ten of us commit to buying, at say $12 apiece, then I'll
    get a batch.

    We have to place the order by 7/31 to get the wholesale price, so
    please respond soon if you'd like one (or two!).