[Peace] Rally:protect the geese--Friday, noon to 1pm. We've got a new strategy!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 23:39:25 UTC 2020

Hi friends---this is the fourth week of our protesting the Park District's
decision to kill our 100-120 geese in Crystal Lake Park, as a means of
controlling their population.  This killing (called euphemistically
'culling') will take place in the next two weeks if we don't stop it.

Our 15 person group has been in constant dialogue with the UPD, ---but they
won't change their minds---so far.

We've also met with animal rights organizations, who have given us a huge
amount of time, legal advice, and strategies. So we now have a new
strategy, with our heart still being in the same place---keep the geese
alive.

In the previous email I sent you the description of the new strategy,
written by master writer/geese lover Viktoria Ford.

*Tomorro*w, we'll rally at our usual corner of Park and Broadway. We'll let
our neighbors know we haven't given up. We'll describe the new strategy,
and *how you can become*
*involved!*
[image: image.png]

--