[Peace] A useful set of opinions and suggestions

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Fri May 8 12:18:42 UTC 2020

Really Deb ?

As bad as Trump is, what damage he has dome is NOTHING in comparison to the damage that Ronald Reagan did or G.W. Bush, the WAR CRIMINAL whose image the Neo-Liberal Democrats are trying to whitewash and rehabilitate. Oh, and since you mentioned the time frame of 100 years , let’s compare Trump to Richard Nixon, who not only contributed to the unnecessary death and dismemberment of tens of thousands of Americans but also MILLIONS of S.E. Asians and let’s not forget the REAL crime of WATERGATE, as opposed to the debunked and discredited evidence free conspiracy theory of Russia gate.

But also lets not forget that the extremely destructive and harmful policies enacted by Ronald Reagan ( that we are still living with to this very day ) that were not only continued but EXPNADED by Bill Clinton, and likewise the horrible policies of G.W. Bush that were enacted were continued and EXPANDED by OBAMA !

IF you want to debate the specific policies I would be more than happy to do so.

So let’s compare Biden to TRUMP, because the similarities are uncanny ;

Biden is a pathological liar, a racist, and a misogynist sexual predator just like Trump.

Biden supported segregation and opposed busing,

Biden supported the drug war and the crime bill of mass incarceration.

Biden supported cutting ( REPEATEDLY over the years ) Social Security and Medicare, and OPPOSES Medicare for All

Biden not only voted for the invasion of Iraq, but was a cheerleader for the invasion and praised Bush for his “ leadership “.

Biden is a war monger and an imperialist to his core.

Biden opposes a national $ 15 per hour minimum wage and the federal legalization of marijuana.

Biden supports job destroying corporate trade treaties and opposes the repeal of the anti-Union Taft Hartley Act

Biden opposes the Green New Deal

Biden opposes free post high school education and student debt forgiveness

BOTH the Republican and the Democratic parties are corporate funded and have been for quite some time. The ruling class has control of both of these political parties and hence they will always do the bidding of their corporate donors and not what the people need and want.

The recent crushing of Bernie Sanders campaign is PROOF that change for the better within the corporate financed and controlled Democratic party is not possible. The ONLY solution is a non-corporate “ Peoples “ Party that is controlled and propelled by a mass movement of REAL opposition ( NOT phony hashtag so called “ Resistance “ ) to the BI-PARTISAN corporate ruling class oligarchy. The ones who actually rule this country NOT the U.S. President, who will do NOTHING without the consent of the majority of the corporate ruling class oligarchy.

David Johnson