[Peace] My letter to the local news:

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:54:42 UTC 2020

Right you are, Karen.  This has been an excellent discussion - not just
today but for the past couple of weeks.  Very rational, civilized,
science-based.   I still don't like geese, but some of you have changed my
mind 180 degrees about the best way to deal with the situation.  Thank you.
I wish you all success with the Urbana Park District.

John Wason