[Peace] Recommended videos for AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Nov 13 00:45:21 UTC 2020

Here are the video suggestions I've sent to Jason Liggett of UPTV to run during AWARE
on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV's timeslots. As before, I've
asked Jason to prioritize AWARE member suggested videos ahead of my suggestions for
AOTA/NFN and to prioritize anything David Johnson prefers for Labor's World View TV.

Thanks.

-J

The Grayzone

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8_jnd3uXFMY -- (22m 56s) Red Lines from The Grayzone --
Anya Parampil interviews Leonardo Flores on what a Biden victory means for Venezuela
(world's largest known reserve of oil).

Black Agenda Report

https://youtube.com/watch?v=S9Amdj9Y-UA -- (35m 16s) Black Agenda Report's Left Lens
with Danny Haiphong and Margaret Kimberley on what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris'
presumed victory means.

Consortium News

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KvnlcoYWAmM -- (1h 38m) Consortium News panel discussion
on "The Targeted Campaign to Topple Jeremy Corbyn"

RT

Video: https://cdnv.rt.com/files/2020.11/5fa7ad1185f54030f77ad0be.mp4
Transcript:
https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact/506002-american-discontent-ruling-parties/ --
(28m 11s) Chris Hedges interviews Professor Paul Street "about the outcome of the US
presidential election, and how despite likely losing, Donald Trump has solidified an
angry, dispossessed working class that cuts across racial lines and has embraced a
right-wing populism.". I don't entirely agree with Prof. Street here but he has some
interesting points to raise.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LYEbR3-bCkY -- (2m 36s) clip from Going Underground
interview in which we get some analysis of the $15T spent on Middle East wars.

Independently made

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zyXffRtvwak -- (21m) "The Gaggle" with Peter Lavelle
(host of RT's CrossTalk) and guest on the idea that "The 2020 election was a
referendum on liberals and liberalism and the media". This offers a small bit of
response to the interview with Prof. Street.