[Peace] Recommended videos for AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Nov 22 18:07:56 UTC 2020

Here are the video suggestions I've sent to Jason Liggett of UPTV to run during AWARE
on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV's timeslots. As before, I've
asked Jason to prioritize AWARE member suggested videos ahead of my suggestions for
AOTA/NFN and to prioritize anything David Johnson prefers for Labor's World View TV.

I've got some family events coming up which will require my attention so I might not
be able to submit new videos next week. There should be enough here and what I
submitted as suggestions previously to keep the timeslots filled with like-minded
content for a couple of weeks. David Johnson also told UPTV about "The Men Who Killed
Kennedy" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Killed_Kennedy) which will run on
UPTV on Thursday, November 26 from 7-9 PM:

Thanks.

-J

acTVism

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OxJ9eVF-c2w -- (1h 4m) Australian whistleblower David
McBride exposes war crimes in Afghanistan.

Grayzone

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GmZhz-0Ds2Y -- (50m 34s) Key Mueller witness exposes key
Russiagate lies in interview with Aaron Maté.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SstDuYVbPY8 -- (22m 10s) Biggest trade deal in history
excludes U.S.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5H5P9Mewq6A -- (20m 27s) Biden "chief propagandist"
opposes free press.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=l4ZmeyF6tRA -- (16m 3s) How Pompeo bulled Sudan into
Israel normalization.

Shadowproof

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0js62L2ohYs -- (57m 2s) "Unauthorized Disclosure:
Interview With Danny Haiphong On US Foreign Policy Under President Biden"

Mint Press News

https://youtube.com/watch?v=o4g1PPGCfuQ -- (17m 13s) "How Joe Biden Plans to Make The
American Empire Great Again" -- Dan Cohen on who will likely head up high-ranking
positions in the upcoming Biden/Harris administration, focusing on Michele Flournoy &
Anthony Blinken. Old names are coming back, continuing illegal and unethical wars
from the Clinton/Gore, Bush/Cheney, Obama/Biden, and Trump/Pence administrations. In
other words, all available evidence shows that Biden/Harris will be no antidote to
Trump/Pence because the policies will remain overwhelmingly the same (perhaps only
changing by increasing their lethality). The next administration looks to merely
continue the aggression the US is widely known for. Cohen's report is an excellent
summary of recent wars, the lies that launched & sustained these wars, carried out
all with the cooperation of the establishment media.

Consortium News

https://youtube.com/watch?v=m6qHto3D0xE -- (1h 21m 50s) "FREE PRESS = PRESS ASSANGE,
with Dan Ellsberg, Marjorie Cohn & Joe Lauria" explaining the threat of Julian
Assange's detention (even beyond that which can be explained by his purposefully
skipping bail), his torture in prison (which was called torture by a special UN
rapporteur on torture), his risk of exposure to COVID-19 even as other prisoners are
let go, and questionable UK sovereignty because the UK government is doing this at
the behest of the US government.

RT

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-4eQYffAnYc -- (27m 18s) Dr. Margaret Flowers on COVID-19
and America's health care crisis in interview with Chris Hedges.
Transcript: https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact/507334-covid19-america-health-crisis/
should show up at this URL shortly.