[Peace] Celebrate the Birth of FOG (friends of Geese) TODAY, Sat, 2-3pm; & ZOOM LINK

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 14:27:49 UTC 2020

Hello friend--

We have good news—those of us who attempted to save the 175 Canada geese in
our park in June—and failed to do so—are turning that experience into a new
organization: a community non profit we're calling F.O.G. (Friends of
Geese!) Its mission is to support and protect the Grand Canada Geese by
educating and involving people in the community to learn how—in a hands-on-
way—to do so. That means YOU!

We invite you to celebrate with us in our ribbon-cutting event TODAY,
*Saturday,
Oct. 3, 2-3pm.*

You can celebrate with us via Zoom, OR else physically be present in- a
safe-and-fun-outdoor-commemoration at our *School for Designing a *Society  *at
122 Franklin Street, Urbana.  T*here will be speeches (here here!) and
geese music (hear hear!),and  the unveiling of a commemorative plaque in
honor of the Crystal Lake Park geese (wow!)

*Zoom Link to Register for this meeting:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMtce2oqjstH9SiqVWxgZRkuQAAi63HHsxR

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Or come by (with mask and social distancing) at 2pm at 122 Franklin Street
in Urbana!

Warmly
Susan
[image: image.png]