[Peace] AOTA/NFN timeslot recommendations

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Oct 4 04:28:05 UTC 2020

Here's another batch of recommendations for AWARE on the Air and News
from Neptune timeslots which I've sent to UPTV's Jason Liggett. As before, I've said
that if there are other AWARE/NFN folks with recommendations for these timeslots,
please prioritize their recommendations above mine.

Thanks so much to Jason for running these videos.

-J

Grayzone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a-z65ForXU -- (20m 39s) Aaron Maté
interviews Ali Abunimah (https://electronicintifada.net/) about
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) reevaluating an invitation to speak at
an event celebrating Yitzhak Rabin, former Israeli politician,
statesman and general who died in 1995. There is good analysis of
Rabin's legacy, AOC's politics, and who in power actually speaks in
support of Palestinian rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9thPJW9wgOo -- (16m 41s) Aaron Maté's testimony to
the UN about the OPCW coverup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxRMG9B8hgU -- (20m 18s) "Red Lines" with Anya
Parampil: US military seeks to "create new base in Syria" - Syrian journalist

RT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COoRi3g-tyw -- (26m 43s) Sophie
Shevardnadze interviews Richard Stallman on safety & privacy
and the false dichotomy that encourages us to think that we must give
up privacy to gain safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtwpzqAJMBo -- (26m 44s) "On Contact" with Chris
Hedges, Hedges interviews Craig Murray on the Assange extradition hearing

Black Agenda Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mqGgDKgvk -- (44m 19s) Left Lens episode 16 -- Why
the US is the World's Worst Human Rights Abuser