[Peace] Friends of Geese: Rally this Sat, 2pm, at NEW BILLBOARD--502 East University

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:51:26 UTC 2020

[image: images-1.jpg]
Canada goose trying to cross Prospect Ave, Oct. 5 2020
Hi friends of geese—
\
Join our protest against brutal treatment of wild-life, this Saturday, Oct.
10. The protest will be at 502 East University— at the corner of University
and 5th Street in Champaign, at the site of our new FOG billboard! The
billboard will say: Urbana Park District—STOP KILLING OUR GEESE

The billboard was ‘bought’ for us for one month, by our
sister-organization, In Defense of Animals USA. Thank you IDA!

The protest is part of our Launch of FOG 2020 (friends of geese). Media
will be there.

Please attend. Bring a friend! And spread the word!

*Values and Goals of Friends of Geese: *

   - We promote awareness to build a more just, sustainable, and
   compassionate society that supports and protects habitable

environments for plants, animals, and humans.

   - We insist that the interactions of humans and wildlife, when deemed to
   be in conflict, be handled in a non-lethal manner, and be designed to
   prevent cruelty to animals.

   - We provide educational information and promote a greater understanding
   of Grand Canada Geese to the community,

to create a balanced ecological relationship between wildlife and humans in
Champaign-Urbana and the surrounding areas.

--
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net