[Peace] "Abolition and Grassroots Organizing" with Carol Ammons, James Kilgore, and Malkia Devich-Cyril and Shaya Robinson / Tonight, Friday, 5-7pm Anniversary Panel

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:43:53 UTC 2020

[spreading the information to interested parties]
Panel Discussion: "Abolition and Grassroots Organizing" with Carol Ammons,
James Kilgore, and Malkia Devich-Cyril and Shaya Robinson.

   - You are invited to join the live but virtual audience this Friday,
   October 9, 2020 from 5pm-7pm during the pre-recording of a virtual panel
   discussion. Please email miriam at ucimc.org receive the zoom link.

This is part of IMC's 20th anniversary.

   - The program will "air" on Wednesday, October 28 as an episode of the
   IMC's weekly "Sounds Like Community" virtual event).
   - For the pre-recording, we are inviting a small group of people in our
   community to be in the zoom audience -- adding questions or comments.
   - Will you join us today?  Please email miriam at ucimc.org receive the
   zoom link.

Thanks for considering this!