[Peace] Friends of Geese--rally today postponed. Our billboard taken over by political group

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 15:20:44 UTC 2020

Hi friends--No rally today.  It's been postponed to mid- November.  We
found out late yesterday that the billboard which *had been reserved * for
Friends of Geese for the time-period of Oct. 10--Nov. 10 *was suddenly
'bought out'  by a political group*, at a price higher than what we were
going to pay. . The billboard owner said he had a clause in our contract
saying he could sell to the highest bidder, independent of previous
agreements. This all happened late yesterday, and we just found out.

We don't yet. know what political group took the billboard.

Sounds odd. We'll be looking into this.
---Catch us this wednesday, Oct. 14, at Sounds Like Community--Friends of
Geese will be speaking. at 7pm CDT. Check out the FB event:
 https://www.facebook.com/events/345153456730940

--
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *