[Peace] Suggested videos for AOTA/NFN timeslots

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Sep 12 20:02:16 UTC 2020

Here's another batch of suggested videos for AWARE on the Air and News from Neptune's
timeslots I just sent to UPTV's Jason Liggett. They're heavy on the Assange hearing
because that was underway this week and suspended because someone on the court may
have Coronavirus.

I've listed some Jimmy Dore segments in case there was any time to fill during times
when UPTV can run something with swearing in it. These Jimmy Dore segments raise
interesting points about how the Democrats are not an oppositional party, not working
in the interests of the poor and working class (on environment, war, unionized labor,
and general lack of policy changes).

There should be enough here for a couple of weeks, so I might not have anything new
to send next week. As before, I've asked Jason to please prioritize anyone else's
suggestions for these timeslots above my video suggestions.

-J

Consortium News and Popular Resistance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLJj_L56-YA -- (1h 24m 32s) Assange Extradition and
the War on Journalism - James Goodale, Daniel Ellsberg & Chris Hedges hosted by
Popular Resistance and Susan Udry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWRqT8bc8qU -- (2h 11m 25s) CN Live: Drama in the
Court -- Timm, Maurizi, Gosztola, Mercouris, and Kim Dotcom.

Daily Assange extradition hearing updates (in order of day of release)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Wlnt4It_I (10m 47s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icSXNv-dnCA (21m 05s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3P6DUTZJU (19m 30s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORwcSUwyB8 (4m 46s)

RT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW-J-zeHYx8 -- (1m 22s) interviews of blogger (see
below) and former Ambassador Craig Murray & Reporters Without Borders Director of
International Campaigns Rebecca Vincent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wM5M_wL0rc -- (5m 22s) George Galloway: Assange:
Trial of the century

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4skx0XKAMqU -- (27m 45s) Noam Chomsky on "Going
Underground". Afshin Rattansi interview Chomsky on a number of topics: climate
threats, nuclear war/mishap threat, comparing Democrats and Republicans, and the
importance of Assange's (then upcoming) hearing.

Jimmy Dore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js5t_loxiEw -- (15m 59s) "Democrats performative
political theater will be the end of us!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9zF3za5n0M -- (10m 10s) "Why war mongers hate Trump!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPurnjICe2o -- (14m 14s) "Obama sells out the people
again! Convinces NBA players to end strike!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUvLAa_KNhU -- (12m 38s) "What Biden tells Wall
Street behind closed doors!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NfW9FsAtn4 (15m 20s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtAKzd8OuGo (10m 26s) -- Jimmy Dore interview with