[Peace] Suggested videos for AOTA/NFN timeslots

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Sep 26 02:58:06 UTC 2020

Here's another batch of suggested videos for AWARE on the Air and News from Neptune's
timeslots. As before, I've asked UPTV's Jason Liggett to prioritize anyone else's
suggestions for these timeslots above my video suggestions.

-J

RT

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ8aW58JCnA -- (28m 2s) Chris Hedges
interviews Richard Wolff about US economic collapse
Transcript: https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact/500592-economic-political-collapse-usa/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm_gZGrGx0I -- (5m 41s) "What really happened to
Navalny?"

The Grayzone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ow9-w8nvJM -- (1h 23m) "Moderate Rebels" where
Norton and Max Blumenthal interview Bryan Macdonald (a comedy piece runs in this too)
on Russian politics and the Navalny poisoning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOvDyl1UDRs -- (58m 43s) Aaron Mate
interviews Norman Finkelstein on Israel and Palestinian politics. Thanks to David
Green for pointing this video out. David Green describes this interview: "This
interview was about to end after 30 minutes, but continued on an interesting tangent
for another 30 minutes in which Finkelstein asserted, in contradiction to Mate, his
disdain for Hanan Ashrawi. Norman proceeded with some fascinating and revealing (at
least to me) comments on Edward Said, whom he knew somewhat. Finkelstein approaches
criticism of the Woke pro-Palestine movement in this country, and BDS, but stops
short of where I thought he might go."

Consortium News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dmay2CZuHg -- (44m 59s) "Former & Current Heads of
State Speak Out for Assange"

Shadowproof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMwTwf8Oh0 -- (46m 44s) "Kevin Gosztola interviews
Pentagon Papers Whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg On Assange Extradition Trial"