[Peace] New show from Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti: "Breaking Points"

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Wed Jun 2 01:21:58 UTC 2021

Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar homepage
https://breakingpoints.supercast.tech/

Clips from the show should appear starting on 2021-06-07
https://youtube.com/breakingpoints

According to Krystal Ball in
https://twitter.com/krystalball/status/1399713326503010307
> Here we go. Proud to announce the launch of BREAKING POINTS with
> Krystal and Saagar on 6/7! We don't have billionaires backing our
> high end production but we do have YOU! Help us BEAT corporate media
> by becoming a premium member.

You might recognize Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti from The Hill. Their
new show "Breaking Points" starts on 2021-06-07.

I'm mildly curious if this is genuinely an independent show which
they're funding exclusively by viewer contributions as they claim on
their site ("We don't have soulless billionaires or corporations
backing our high end TV production, but we do have YOU. We took a big
risk going independent...") or if some other organization is also
secretly funding their effort (perhaps someone who is wealthy but not a
billionaire, or an unincorporated organization).

I noticed that Jimmy Dore congratulated them in
https://twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/1399888685508685825
> Congratulations to @krystalball & @esaagar for starting their own
> show free of corporate ownership. Good luck!

Why am I suspicious? Because Ryan Grim (of the Intercept) has been a
frequent guest on The Hill's "Rising" show which Ball & Enjeti co-host.
Grim is also an establishment lackey as Dore has pointed out multiple
times[1]. I can only guess that Dore's repeated evidence-based
explanations about Grim has had an effect on Ball & Enjeti, hence they
started "Breaking Points".

[1] For example:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=J40JriWrj2U (28m 45s) -- "Intercept
Reporter CAUGHT Falsely Accusing Jimmy Dore Of Lying"
https://youtube.com/watch?v=HAgOqywYTUI (14m 49s) -- "Intercept Pushes
Laughable Democrat Propaganda via Ryan Grim"
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ohdWtVfF4yA (20m 25s) -- "Journo Protecting
AOC Gets Humiliated by Justin Jackson On Twitter!"
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1hqWRWauzGk (17m 23s) -- "Intercept
Reporter Caught Lying Again About Third Parties"
https://youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTEuB_30c (16m 44s) -- "Politician
Humiliates Intercept Reporter For Pushing Establishment Propaganda"
Visit https://youtube.com/search?q=jimmy+dore+ryan+grim to find more.