[Peace] New show from Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti: "Breaking Points"

karen karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:39:42 UTC 2021

J.B.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjBdf7MRuSo

I share your skepticism of the Krystal and Sagar new program being “independent." I admit to rarely watching, if ever "The Hill, I’m waiting to for Jimmy to review.

The above link is a recent podcast I just watched which should be of interest to those assuming our Representatives care about the concerns of the people, Jimmy Dore again exposes the duplicity.