[Peace] [Peace-discuss] @RepBowman: "Our military presence in Syria must not continue w/o Congressional approval."

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 05:12:40 UTC 2021

-------- Original message --------From: Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Date: 9/19/21  15:31  (GMT-06:00) To: peace <peace at lists.chambana.net>, Peace Discuss <peace-discuss at anti-war.net> Subject: [Peace-discuss] @RepBowman: "Our military presence in Syria must not continue w/o Congressional approval." Please read through and spread the news. If past is prologue, "House Democratic leadership" might not be 100% jazzed about allowing a floor vote on whether unconstitutional war in Syria should stop or continue. If past is prologue, "House Democratic leadership" are inconstant friends on defending Article I war powers. Help make sure that our inconstant friends on War Powers Defense in the "House Democratic leadership" Do the Right Thing and allow a floor vote on the Bowman-DeFazio-Khanna NDAA amendment to end unconstitutional war in Syria by helping to make sure that lots of people know about this before Jim McGovern's Rules Committee meets at noon tomorrow.  https://twitter.com/repbowman/status/1438963676225196034