[Peace] [Peace-discuss] @RepBowman: "Our military presence in Syria must not continue w/o Congressional approval."

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 11:15:32 UTC 2021

Here's the JFP petition pushing House Dem leadership to allow votes on the
Bowman and Khanna amendments to end the Yemen and Syria wars.

Tell Democratic leadership to support the Bowman/Khanna amendments to end
endless wars in Yemen and Syria!

Target: House Rules Chair Rep. Jim McGovern and HFAC Chair Rep. Greg Meeks

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/tell-dem-leadership-to-vote-yes-on-anti-war-syria-and-yemen-amendments/