[Prairiegreens-action] Man Watches

Miguel Young blantonn at walkerdunlop.com
Wed Dec 5 11:24:21 UTC 2012

Hello Prairiegreens

Only you and your credit card will recognize.
The pictures are taken fully from the watches that we offer our clients - we do not trick them by picturing the brand timepieces.

Product matches the catalogue exactly. If only there was a rating for exceptional! I cannot tell you how impressed I am with the service I will be recommending them to my friends Thanks again you are one of, if not, the best in the business!
Cheers!
                     Miguel Young