[Prairiegreens-action] Bags

Noel Winn birdn at telisma.com
Wed Dec 5 23:48:53 UTC 2012

Hello Prairiegreens

Why should you pay out thousands of dollars if you can have the same thing only for a couple hundreds of dollars.
We promise you 100% approval for only 10% of price.

My order arrived yesterday via registered mail in good order THE WATCH IS BEAUTIFUL AND EVEN BETTER THAN I EXPECTED.
Gramercy
                     Noel Winn