[Petitioning] Tomorrow and Saturday

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 23:35:58 CDT 2006

Hello All!

FRIDAY:
We will be petitioning tomorrow from 6:30 to 7:30 at Assembly Hall.

We should be positioned in front of the main entrances, so come find us
there at 6:30.

If it is not raining then I will be walking to Assembly Hall (the weather is
just too nice not to!) otherwise if there is rain I will provide rides to
those who would like them.

Any questions call me at 619-985-3553

SATURDAY:
Please meet at my apartment at 10:30am on Saturday for a quick training
session on door to door.  From my apartment we will set out.  Our door to
door this weekend will be in Urbana.  We will be going from 10:30am -
1:30am.

My apartment is located at 714 W. Elm apt #2.
Directions from Campus:  Go East on Green street one block past Lincoln.
Turn left on Busey.  Go one block and then turn right on Elm.  My apartment
building is the big white one with the funny balconies.

Those of you not coming from Campus just flip those directions around!
Hehe.

Those signed up so far are: Pat, Susan, Bill, Chris, Lally, Kevin(maybe),
Tom, Joe

It'll be lots of fun!

Once again you can call me (or e-mail) with any problems.

See you soon!
Susan