[Petitioning] Tomorrow

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 22:43:38 CDT 2006

Hi All,

I wanted to clarify tomorrow's petitioning schedule.

We will being at 10:30am in Downtown Champaign at the Ebertfest.  We will
then (depending on the size of group petitioning) send some people to Urbana
to petition at Strawberry fields and the Library (they're having a book
sale).  If we have enough people we will also station a group in downtown
Champaign to petition outside of Ten Thousand Villages and various other
locations.  Please let me know if you would like a ride in the morning by
responding to this e-mail (before 10am tomorrow please!) or giving me a call
(619-985-3553).  Otherwise you can meet us at the Virginia theater at
10:30am.  If you are joining us later in the day simply call my cell phone
and I will let you know where we are.

Thank you for all the hard work you've been doing!  We are really starting
to come along in our petitions from Tom and the State!  Now is the time to
really kick it into gear!

Remember, there are prizes for petitioners!  Get involved today to ensure
maximum Green Party gear.

Thanks everyone!

Susan