[Petitioning] Tomorrow!

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 19:45:08 CDT 2006

Hello All,

Please join us for petitioning tomorrow!

If you'd like to start early please meet us in downtown Champaign at 10am at
the Virginia Theater.

If you are going to join us anytime between 10 and 1 please give me a call
to find out where we are.

DOOR TO DOOR

We need people to join us tomorrow for door to door petitioning!

We will meet at 1pm at Kostas' house in Champaign.  The address is 2001A
Three Hierarchs Ct

To get there go south on Neil st. Turn right on Devonshire Dr. and then
right on 2001A Three Hierarchs Ct.

If you would like a ride please let me know before 1pm tomorrow!

Thanks everyone,
Susan