[Petitioning] Farmer's Market and Petitioning

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 21:25:49 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Please join us for the Farmer's Market tomorrow!

We need volunteers to work the booth from 8am-12pm.  Please let me know if
you can come during any of these hours:

8am-9am: Susan, Tom

9am-10am: Susan, Tom

10am-11am: Tom

11am-12pm: Tom

We also will be petitioning Saturday afternoon/evening in Downtown Urbana,
Champaign, Green Street (depending on how many volunteers we get).  This
will be happening at 4pm after the downtown Champaign demonstration against
the war.  Please let me know if you will be able to join us.  You can either
meet us at Neil and Main street at 4pm or give me a call to set something
else up.

If you're willing to petition on Sunday please let me know.  Every day
counts from now until June 26th.

Thank you,

Susan
619-985-3553