[Petitioning] Prairiegreens Membership Meeting - Tomorrow (Monday) Night!

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 20:06:39 CDT 2006

We'll be having our monthly membership meeting tomorrow night (Monday) at
7pm at the Urbana-Champaign
Independent Media Center, 202 South Broadway in Urbana.  We meet in the
basement in the "Family Room".  (Walk down the stairs on the Elm Street
entrance and turn left at the first room.)

We have less than a month to petition for the State Representative and State
Slate campaigns.  We have reached the amount of valid signatures required,
but we need to collect well over that (ideally twice as much) to ensure
ballot access.  Please come to the meeting and learn how you can help the
Green Party participate in democracy.  If you cannot attend, but would still
like to help, send an email to Susan at: susanraerodgers at gmail.com.  If you
want to collect signatures around your neighborhood, among friends, or
whenever you have time you can download petitions at:
http://www.tomabram.org/volunteer.html .

Here's the meeting agenda (please email if you have suggestions):

1. Petitioning
- Status
- Plan
2. State update
3. Campaigns
- State Representative
- County Board
4. 4th of July Parade
5. Farmer's Market
6. Other business

If you've never been to a meeting, this is the time to get involved!

I hope to see you there,

Tom Abram
Convener, Prairegreens
Candidate for State Representative, District 103