[Petitioning] Petitioning! Petitioning! Lots of petitioning!

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 23:40:48 CDT 2006

Hello Greens,

We only have ten days left to petition.  To secure ballot access, we really
need to step it up in these final days.  I would really like to be the
progressive candidate for State Representative, but it will not happen
unless we all pitch in and work for it.  We are really close for the State
Rep race and really close for the Governor's race.  Please donate some of
your time to help us participate in this democracy.  Here's the general
schedule for the next few days, but feel free to petition independently as
well.

Friday
----
4pm - Green Street and World Harvest
6pm til we drop- Downtown Champaign (meet near Ten Thousand Villages)

Saturday
----
7am to 12pm - Farmer's Market
1pm to 5pm - Urbana Library, Strawberry Fields
6pm til we drop - Street Festival in Downtown Champaign (near the High Dive)

Sunday
-----
11am to 5 pm - Downtown Urbana (meet at Strawberry Fields), Downtown
Champaign (meet at Ten Thousand Villages), Osco Drug (corner of Neil and
Green)
5pm to 8pm - Concert in the Park at Douglass Park

Monday
------
Prairie Greens meeting!
Post-meeting petitioning somewhere

You might want to call me at 417-7118 to confirm our location.  We will
continue to petition during next week and the weekend after (Taste of
Champaign).  If you want to vote Green this November, please help us gather
signatures.  Time's running out, but we can absolutely do this!

Tom Abram
Green for State Representative