[Petitioning] Nearing the End

Susan Rae Rodgers susangreenlists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 10:09:58 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone!

If anyone out there has gathered petition signatures and not yet turned in
your petitions PLEASE LET ME KNOW!  We need every paper with any amount of
signatures on it turned in by Saturday.  We will be petitioning all day
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but to ensure that your signatures are
processed please have them turned in by Saturday.

To turn in signatures please call 619-985-3553 OR 217-417-7118 and Tom or I
will come collect them.

We're edging up to where we need to be, but every last signature is going to
be EXCEEDINGLY important.  Please let me know if you have signatures!  If
you haven't signed the petition, please look out for us at Taste of
Champaign or give me a call.

Thank you to everyone who has stepped forward and taken up this challenge.
It has been a hard journy and every person who was willing to sacrifice a
little bit of their time to further democracy and help grow the Green party
deserves all the thanks we can give.

Thank you,
Susan