[Petitioning] Taste of Champaign and Farmer's Market

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 23:08:20 CDT 2006

Hello All!

This is it, the last weekend of petitioning.

Here is the schedule of events:

Friday: Noon-4 - Downtown Urbana
           4-9pm- Westside Park, Taste of Champaign!!!

Saturday: 7am-12 - Farmer's Market
               11am-9pm- Westside Park, Taste of Champaign!!!

Sunday: Noon-5pm - Westside Park, Taste of Champaign!!!

We need all the help we can get this weekend, particularly on Saturday.
We'll need as many people as can make it in the morning so that we can be at
both the Farmer's Market and the Taste of Champaign at the same time.  It's
going to be a long weekend for some us, please come out for a few hours and
help get these candidates on the ballot.  E-mail or call me and let me know
when you can make it.  619-985-3553, SusanRaeRodgers at gmail.com

Remember, I must have petitions in my hand Sunday evening.

Thank you to everyone who has petitioned this far.  We are on the brink of
new politics in Illinois with the Green Party on the ballot as a viable
option.  Every person who has gathered even a few signatures is helping
bring this moment in history about.

This can happen.  I know it can.

See you all out there,
Susan