[volunteer] Farmer's Market and Door to Door

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:27:00 CDT 2006

We will be at the Farmer's market tomorrow from 8-12.

We will be going door to door tomorrow in Urbana.  Please meet at Susan's
apartment at 1pm.  The address is 702 W Green st apt 2.  This is the time to
go door to door!  We officially have beautiful door hangers that will not
only make things easier, but also way classier.  You gotta seem them!
Please join us for door to door.

We will also be going door to door on Sunday.  This will start at 1pm
meeting at Kostas' house.  Please call me if you need a ride.

If you haven't gone door to door yet, now's the time to get started!  We've
got awesome materials and lots of ground to cover.  We need your help!!
Please join us, the election is less than a month away!

-Susan