[volunteer] Farmer's Market, Door to Door

Susan Rodgers Srrodger at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 13 16:56:13 CDT 2006

Hi All,

We will be going door to door this weekend.

Saturday we will be meeting at 1pm at my apartment in Urbana to go door to
door in district 8.  Please be prompt so that we may start on time.  I live
at 702 W. Green st apt2.  Call me if you need directions.

Sunday we will be meeting at 1pm at Kostas' house in Champaign.  He lives at
2001A three hierarchs ct.  Please call if you need a ride.

My number is: 619-985-3553

We will also be at the farmer's market on Saturday from 8-12.  Please let me
know if you can come and help.

Thanks everyone!  We're getting close!

-Susan