[volunteer] Door to Door

Susan Rodgers Srrodger at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 7 23:56:53 CDT 2006

Hello All!

We will be going door to door this Saturday from 1pm-3pm.  This will include
knocking on people's doors and lit dropping.

It is imperative that we have volunteers for door to door.  We are a
grassroots organization.  Door to door is a major method in which we will
receive votes.  We WILL NOT have a chance if we do not give a good showing
with our feet on the ground.  Please join and help us with this important
effort.

This Saturday we will be going door to door in Champaign.  This is Kostas'
district and Tom's district.  We will be meeting at Kostas' house at 1pm on
Saturday.  If you need a ride please come to my house at 702 W. Green St.
apt 2 by 12:45.  We will have plenty of room for anyone who would like a
ride.  Otherwise, Kostas lives at 2001A Three Hierarchs Court, Champaign.
Go south on Neil, turn right on Devonshire and then right on Three
Hierarchs.

For those who have never been door to door, don't be intimidated!  All new
persons will be paired with an experienced person.

If you have any questions at all please call me at 619-985-3553 or Tom at
217-417-7118

Thank you all!

See you Saturday!

Susan