[volunteer] Door to Door and Farmer's Market

Susan Rodgers Srrodger at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 8 18:56:59 CDT 2006

Hey All!

Here is the schedule for door to door and the farmer's market. (sorry if you
receive it multiple times, I'm trying to make sure everyone gets it).

Farmer's Market:

8am-10am: Susan R., Tom, Kevin H.

10am-11am: Kevin Ste., Mark M., Walter P., Chris C.

11am-12pm: Mark M., Chris C., (Susan or Tom will be there for clean up)

Door to Door:

Here are the confirmed door to doorer's (more are welcome of course!):

Jack Scheff
Tom Abram
Kevin Stillwell
Mark Mallon
Walter Pituc
Bill Storms(Maybe)
Eric Uskali
Chris Calvey
Dave Sacks
Susan Rodgers
Kostas Yfantis
David Sacks
Pat Schmitz
(we need more girls!!)

I'm really excited about our first door to door efforts of the campaign
season!  This is truly how we're going to win votes in this election. Thank
you everyone for volunteering.

Door to door will be 1pm-3pm starting out from Kostas' Yfantis house.  He
lives at 2001A Three Hierarchs Ct., Champaign.

See you all tomorrow!  Please phone me if you have any questions.

-Susan
619-985-3553