[volunteer] Farmer's Market and Door to Door

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:14:05 CDT 2006

Hello All!

We will be at the Farmer's Market and going Door to Door this Saturday and
Sunday

Here is the schedule:

Farmer's Market from 8-12 Saturday.  We have a number of people signed up
for the 10-12 shift, but we could use at least one more person from 8-10.

Door to Door-

Saturday and Sunday 1pm-3:30pm.  We will be going door to door on Saturday
and Sunday.  If we have enough people we will be doing both door to door in
District 7 CB and Distrct 8.  If you are intersted in helping please let me
know so that I can out the details together of where exactly we will be.

Thank you,
Susan