[volunteer] Door to Door

Susan Rodgers Srrodger at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 15 20:41:14 CDT 2006

Hi All!

Door to Door will be from 1pm to 3:30pm tomorrow!  We will be meeting at
Kostas' house at 1pm.  If you would like a ride please let me know.  Kostas
lives at 2001A three hierarchs ct in Champaign.  Please join us!  We went
last week and it was a great success!  There is already apparent recognition
of our work over the political blogs.

We will also be going door to door on Sunday starting from my apartment in
Urbana.  We will be going door to door in district 8 CB.  This will also go
from 1-3:30pm.  I live at 702 W Green st apt 2.  All are welcome!

We're very excited about our door to door efforts!  With the right amount of
volunteers we should be able to hit every precinct in Joe's and Kostas'
district before the election, and most if not all of Tom's!

Thank you for your support and please join us in our grassroots campaigns.

See you tomorrow!

Susan