[volunteer] LET GREENS DEBATE!!!

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 14:46:09 CDT 2006

LET GREENS DEBATE!!!

First they said, "get 5% in a poll", Rich pulled 7%.  Then they said "only
if the two other candidates agree."  Finally they left it up entirely to
Blagojevich's spineless staff.

Rich Whitney WILL NOT appear in this Monday's gubernatorial debate to be
held in Decatur, Illinois at Milliken University.

Is this DEMOCRACY?!?  Is this what is best for the VOTERS of ILLINOIS?!?

Rich is a candidate.  He is on the ballot.  Every day that goes by his
favorability and poll numbers increase.  He actually TIED for first in a
recent online News-Gazette poll!  And they (spineless Blagojevich and his
staff) STILL won't let him debate!!

We CANNOT stand for this OFFENSE.  We MUST show Blagojevich, the Illinois
Radio Network (hosts of the debate), and the rest of Illinois that the
VOTERS of this state will not stand for this egregious DISREGARD and INSULT
to their right for DEMOCRACY!!

Please join us in a DEMONSTRATION against this wrongful action against the
voter's right to CHOOSE and KNOW the positions of ALL candidates on the
ballot.

We will be leaving from Champaign on Monday at 6pm in order to arrive in
Decatur by 7.  The demonstration will be held outside the debate location
before and during the event.  Please contact me for further details on
location and rendezvous points.

If you would like a ride to Decatur to join us in our efforts please call or
e-mail Susan Rodgers: 619-985-3553, Susanraerodgers at gmail.com

WE MUST HAVE A PRESENCE AT THIS EVENT!!  WE MUST NOT STAND FOR THIS
OFFENSE!!

LET GREENS DEBATE!!

In Solidarity,

Susan Rodgers