[volunteer] Farmer's Market

Susan Rodgers susanraerodgers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 14:56:45 CDT 2006

Hey All!

We need people for tomorrow's Farmer's Market!  We will be there from
8am-12.  If you can make it during any of that time PLEASE let me know, or
at the least just show up and make us happy!

Also,  we will be going door to door in Urbana on Saturday and in Champaign
on Sunday.  Here's the info:

Saturday: 1pm meet at Susan's apartment in Urbana at 702 W. Green street apt
2 (corner of Green and Coler).  We will be going door to door in this
district from 1-3:30ish

Sunday: 1pm meet at Kostas' house in Champaign at 2001A three Hierarchs ct.
(off of Devonshire).  We will be going from 1-3:30

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE joins us in these efforts!  This is the absolute best
and most grassroots thing we do!  Also,  we have some HOT Rich Whitney
fliers to hand out so don't miss out on the fun!

Thank you,
Susan
619-985-3553