[volunteer] Door-to-door possibly threatened by rain

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Fri Sep 22 17:44:16 CDT 2006

Hello Greens!

The plan is still to go door-to-door in my district Saturday at 1pm.

However, it looks like we might get rained out. If it's raining
heavily doors and flyers will be getting wet. Please check your email
tomorrow to find out if we're still doing it. Even if it is raining
too hard I will be prepared to meet anyone who doesn't get the email
at my house at 1pm, which BTW is 1205 S. Race St. in Urbana (green
roof, across from the HS soccer field).

--
Joe Futrelle
Person