[volunteer] Campaign Final Stretch - Volunteering Opportunities this Weekend!

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:17:30 CDT 2008

Hello Greens! There are less than two weeks remaining until the election,
and we need your help to win!  We just released a cable TV ad that will
start airing Monday and our candidates are all sending out large mailings.
However, we still have lots of pavement to pound.  We can pull this off, but
we need your help.

Here's the details:

Saturday: meet at 1pm at Mike Lehman's house: 608 E. Green St. Urbana.  If
you want to get picked up on campus, meet at 12:45 pm at the Hallene
Gateway, on the corner of Lincoln and Illinois

Sunday: meet at 1pm at Mike Lehman's house: 608 E. Green St. Urbana.  If you
want to get picked up on campus, meet at 12:45 pm at the Hallene Gateway, on
the corner of Lincoln and Illinois

Sticking a flyer on a door is very easy, so even if you have never
volunteered with the Greens before, please join us!  If you need a ride to
the meeting place feel free to call Mark Mallon at 618 972-7873.

Thanks,

Tom