[volunteer] Re: [Prairiegreens-org] Urgent: Canvass to get Greens elected this weekend

Mark Mallon mmallon2 at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 12 18:18:55 CDT 2008

Here are the details for canvassing Sunday:

We're going to meet at 12:45 at First and Gregory. If you really can't
make it there by foot/bike/bus, let me know and we can arrange to pick
you up. Since it may rain, Walter or I will send out an email by noon
saying that it is canceled; otherwise assume that it is still on. If for
any reason you need to contact me directly, my phone number is 618
972-7873. Thanks,

Mark