[Rfu-barnraising] wrfu station flowchart!

Andy Gunn andy at prometheusradio.org
Tue Nov 1 16:10:48 CST 2005

hey yall, i have worked up a little signal flowchart for the wrfu station, based on what i know of your equipment.  things may change a little, but this is more ore less what we will be building in less than two weeks!

http://prometheusradio.org/urbana/technical/wrfu_station_flowchart.png

its kinda big, but has a lot goin on.  let me know if any part of it doesn't make sense, or if i forgot anything crucial.
-a

|  Andy Gunn - Technical and Training Organizer  |
| Prometheus Radio Project - prometheusradio.org |
|    andy at prometheusradio.org   215-727-9620     |

| Come to our next radio station Barnraising and community wireless |
| congregation!  November 11 to 13, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.     |
| Prometheus Radio Project * UC Independent Media Center * WRFU-LP  |
| Check http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/ for more details!    |