[Rfu-barnraising] 2 quick questions!

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Wed Nov 2 11:55:52 CST 2005

hey folks, 2 quick questions!

1 for bill:  bill, you sent this note out a few weeks back about coffee
at the barnraising.  did those super urns you were looking for ever come
through?  if not they may be something we can rent with our table order
at herriott's -- i bet they do that kind of thing, no?  and with our
discount i bet they'll be cheap.  here's yr email from before:

> so, i got all the supplies needed for wiring the barnraising, in the
> form of all the ground coffee we can use, from melissa at caffe
> paradiso.  no progress yet on toasters, but is jus got home.  i'll
> continue to look for insulated supertankers for the during-meal coffee
> rush.

1 for all -- a prometheus person or two would like to be on the call
tonight if possible (if you are all indeed having a barnraising meeting
tonight at 7pm your time (they are generally at 7, right?) is that ok?

see you all very soon!

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject