[Rfu-barnraising] Re: [RFU] updated schedule

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 16:04:23 CST 2005

I have a friend, William Gillespie, who is willing to do a workshop on
radio theater. William is noted locally for his long-running Eclectic
Seizure show that ran on WEFT before he left town for further academic
adventures. He will be coming in from the St. Louis area to present on
Saturday afternoon.

It look like the best fit for him would be in the 3-4:45pm slot. The
Hedy Lamarr Room is taken up with a Production and Programming Track
workshop previously scheduled at that time, but I see that the Nora
Blatch Room is available or perhaps some other slot.

Anyway, I've copied William on this message now that he has confirmed
he'll be able to come. Could someone let us know if this is gonna work
and pencil him into the schedule?
Thanks,
Mike Lehman